March 3, 2009

Pillow hockey at my ward's FHE, what fun!

So for FHE yesterday, my ward played pillow hockey! Yes, pillow hockey! It was a lot of fun. Here our second counselor, Brother Jones, is playing goalie and is basically waiting to just block the huge ball with his pillow. It's very hard to score with such a big ball!

Here a few members from my ward are attacking the ball. It was funny when a huge mob got to the ball at the same time and tried to hit it, because the ball didn't move anywhere. :)

You can see them starting up their swing to swack the ball! I, myself, thought I tweaked my shoulder from trying to swing my pillow so hard at the ball. I even headed that huge ball to prevent a goal, I was successful, but my head pounded a little bit afterwards! Everyone was impressed with my header though, so it was worth it.

My team won in the end! Oh yeah!

1 comment:

The Girly Girls said...

What a fun idea. I've never heard of pillow hockey before. I will put this in my files for a combined ym/yw activity, since young womens seems to be my eternal calling.