March 20, 2009

A Wicked fun day!

Wicked!

Ah, I LOVE WICKED!!!

The day started off with Chantel and Reed joining Kelli and I and a few other nursing friends who live close by for breakfast. We then jumped in the car, anxious to drive to Portland, to see a matinee showing of Wicked! We got there early and had time to check out the Oz Dust Boutique (shirts, keychains, cast books, you name it!). I had my eyes on a long sleeve shirt with "Wicked" on the front and the flying monkeys on the sleeve of one arm. I got it and it's awesome!

This is how the stage looks before the show starts! It has a huge dragon up above, which I'm unsure of how it fits in, but it's cool! And a map with the Emerald City or Oz in the middle lit up in green!

The three musketeers thrilled for the show to begin! We had so much fun!

1 comment:

The ANDERSON'S said...

I'm jealous, I would love to go see that!