March 20, 2009

Multnomah & Wakeema Falls, Portland, OR

On Monday, March 16, Chantel and I started our day off with driving to Multnomah and Wakeema Falls, which are off of the Columbia Gorge. It was a magnificent site to behold! It always sprinkles there at the falls. The day was overcast, but still nice!

The huge rock in the background is the remains of a "bus-sized" basalt stone which fell from the top of the falls years ago. Wow, that part is still huge!

Chantel and I continued our tradition of leaving red firemen at rememberable locations we've been to! We left this one on a bush overlooking the falls.

Chantel and I at Multnomah Falls!

Ahhh...don't drop your camera!

Wakeema Falls! I loved how mossy and green it was.

Now that's one cute chic in her awesome hat!

And another cute chic in her awesome hat! Chantel and I were once again twins in our matching hats we had bought the year before in San Francisco.

No comments: