March 1, 2009

A Night of Bowling!

Ok, sorry the picture isn't clear, that's a camera phone for ya. I forgot to bring my camera with us bowling, yet this picture tells the story. So, I just want to start with...I have had better games! Seriously, it was that bad! :) So I stepped up, bowled, watched as my ball flew right into the gutter. Ah man! So for my second attempt, I stepped up again, swung my arm back again, let it go, and...ahhh, gutter again! This went on for 3 rounds! I finally got 7 points and then on the 5th frame, I got 3 points. Yes, after 5 frames of bowling, I had 10 points. Awesome! So I then busted out my Grandma bowling skills. I let it roll down the lane and boom! A strike! No joke! It was awesome, and I'm doing these mad skills all the while in the next lane is a cute, red head little girl, with a bandaid on her forehead, bowling with her dad who had about the same score as me. And all she did was drop the ball and then 5 minutes later, her pins would fall down. Yet, she did have bumpers and I was not going to have them. But please keep in mind, I have bowled better games. :) So in the end. I finally bowled the normal way again, and a SPARE, out of no where to end my best game ever! ;) Yes, the third score down is mine, 61. Atleast it wasn't 10, like it could've been. Thank goodness for the Grandma technique!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I used to be so good at bowling! Not so much anymore...
Let's go bowling. I would allow you to have bumpers! :)